WITH ORIGINS NUTRILIFE PLUS BETA-GLUCAN
One of the many benefits of the products are their great versatility which allow you to mix it with your favorite food and enjoy in different ways throughout your day.
Nutri drink - Start you morning healthy drink, mix 2 scoops Nutri Plus to 250 - 300ml lukewarm water, shake well or stay for 5 min before taking. Can continue your light breakfast.
Oat or Cereal – ideal as a breakfast mix 1 - 2 scoops Nutri Plus with lukewarm water, add 3 spoonful of oat or cereal. Optional to add fresh fruit, yoghurt etc.
Smoothies – Add 1 -2 scoops of Nutri Plus to 300ml milk, strawberries, papaya etc. The powder has a mild natural pandan flavor which is ideal to add on to your favorite smoothie. You can also mix in with your fruit juice or sprinkle it onto your breakfast cereal.
- Banana – With a stick blender combine a small banana, 200mls of low fat milk and a 1-2 scoop of Nutri Plus.
- Mango – As above – just substitute the banana with mango – delicious.
- Yoghurt Smoothie – With a stick blender combine a few tablespoons of your favorite low fat yoghurt, 200mls of low fat milk and 1-2 scoops of Nutri Plus.
On its own – Origins Nutri Plus can be blended into 200-250ml lukewarm water /low fat milk as a healthy light breakfast.
On the go – For busy people just blend 1-2 scoops into your morning tea / coffee !!
Oat Snack Bar - Mix 2 scoops of Nutri Plus to 2 cups of oat, add some mixed dry fruits and nuts, 300ml fresh milk into the mixture, let the mixture stand for 15min before pouring mixture to a baking pan, put pan into oven for 25min (preheat oven 300 F). Have your healthy oat snack for afternoon tea ! Keep the remain snack in fridge for next day.
Start your day with Origins Nutrilife Nutri Plus Beta-Glucan :
1) Mix 1-2 scoops of Nutri Plus with 150ml lukewarm water or juice, smoothie, yoghurt etc.
2) Or Sprinkle Nutri Plus on oat porridge (can pre-cooked extra oat porridge and keep in the fridge to save morning rush !), optional to add fruits on your oat porridge when serving.
3) Or Sprinkle Nutri Plus on your cereal and banana sliced over the top..
Additional : Two slices of wholemeal bread with low sugarjam / hard boil egg.
Small portion of carbohydrate food (eg. rice, noodle, brown bread etc), plenty of green vegetable, lean meat / fish
Mid Afternoon Treat :
Mix 1 or 2 scoops of Nutri-Plus with lukewarm water or juice, smoothie, yoghurt etc.
1 ) Snack with dry fruits, seeds & nuts eg. walnut, almond, cashew etc
2) Or Fruits - apple / orange / grape fruit etc (for diabetes please cut portion to avoid sugar spike on certain fruits)
Additional : 1-2 glasses of lemon water in between meals
1) Small portion of spaghetti or fresh noodle (not instant noodle) and plenty of steam green vegetables with minced chicken and fresh tomato sauce (canned food is ok)
2) Tofu soup with vegetables
3) Pumpkin soup with 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
4) Salad with shredded chicken meat / tuna fish / salmon (canned tuna/salmon fish is ok)
1) Some people may experience tiredness for the first few days after taken Nutri Plus drink as your body is adapting to your body changes. If the symptom continue reduce the consumption volume - take 1 scoop instead of 2 scoops.
2) If you are looking for weight management, beside taking Nutri Plus drink , for best result is to cut portion of carbohydrate in your daily meals, practice healthy eating lifestyle (low fat, low sugar, high fiber), you may see improvement within three months.
it’s important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet, to eat a variety of healthy food in moderation, in an appropriate portions and at regular intervals.
3) Avoid : oily and deep fried food, burger, soft drinks, cakes, sweet treats etc (check with dietitian)
4) Regular exercise : morning walk, yoga, dancing, tai chi etc (do not overworked your body)
5) Have a break to relax from work and manage your stress level.
© Copyright Origins Nutrilife